Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 30, 2012

Review: Feyland by Anthea Sharp

Feyland: The Dark Realm
WHEN A GAME…
Feyland is the most immersive computer game ever designed, and fifteen-year-old Jennet Carter is the first to play the prototype. But she doesn’t suspect the virtual world is close enough to touch — or that she’ll be battling for her life against the Dark Queen of the faeries.
TURNS REAL…
Tam Linn is the perfect hero — in-game. Too bad the rest of his life is seriously flawed. The last thing he needs is rich-girl Jennet prying into his secrets, insisting he’s the only one who can help her.
WINNING IS EVERYTHING…
Together, Jennet and Tam enter the Dark Realm of Feyland, only to discover that the entire human world is in danger. Pushed to the limit of their abilities, they must defeat the Dark Queen… before it’s too late. Excerpt and cover from
Goodreads.
I loved Feyland! It felt like I was dragged into the Feyland and was playing the game myself. The story reminded me a lot of the video game World of Warcraft (which I have a hate-love and a love/loved relationship with its complicated). I liked how Jennet and Tam interacted with each other and how they interacted when they were at each other places which was out of the normal standard of living. I liked how Anthea made the Feyland realm feel real. The story was well written I wasn’t confused about anything but I would like to know what year it was set in. But once I know the year I may have more questions in regards to the story but we shall see. I look forward to what book 2 will bring for Jennet and Tam.
The Rating:
5 out of 5
Where to buy:
Amazon
B&N
Smashwords
 
Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment