Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 4, 2012

Review: If I Die by Rachel Vincent

If I die
NO ONE WANTS TO BE THIS TEACHER’S PET . . .
Everyone else is talking about Eastlake High’s gorgeous new math teacher, Mr. Beck, but Kaylee Cavanaugh has bigger things on her mind. Kaylee’s a banshee—her scream is a portent of death.
But the next scream might hit too close to home. Kaylee’s borrowed lifeline has almost run out.
Yeah—it’s a shock to her, too. So to distract herself from her own problems, Kaylee is determined to defend her school against the latest supernatural threat. That hot new teacher is really an incubus, who feeds from the desire of unsuspecting students. The only girls immune to his lure are Kaylee and Sabine, her boyfriend’s delinquent ex-girlfriend. Now the unlikely allies have to get rid of Mr. Beck…before he discovers they aren’t quite human either.
But Kaylee’s running out of time, and those who love her will do anything to save her life.

ANYTHING. Excerpt and book cover from Rachel’s website.
Rachel is climbing up my freaking amazing authors list. She’s is definitely in the top 3 now. If I Die left me in a puddle of emotions. I’m not 100% sure if I was crying because I was happy, mad or sad at the end. I still hate Sabine. I don’t know if this will ever change as she will never ever be in my good books. Nash and Kaylee’s relationship is still on the rocks and witnessing them together and seeing them not acting like “them” breaks my heart as I’m so on Team Nash. I know there are a lot of Team Tod fans, I like him as well but I like him in a different way and I am so glaring at you all right now. I am looking forward to see where the next novel goes as Kaylee’s story had such a twist that will forever change the course of the story.
The Rating:
5 out of 5
The Details:
Format: Trade Paperback
Dimensions: 352 Pages, 5.38 x 8.25 x 0.88 in
Published: September 27, 2011
Publisher: Harlequin
ISBN - 10:0373210329
ISBN - 13:9780373210329
Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment