Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 25, 2012

Review: Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

wolfsbane_cover
 
This thrilling sequel to the much-talked-about Nightshade begins just where it ended-Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer-one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack-and the man-she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive. Excerpt and book cover from the Nightshade website.
I liked how Andrea continued the story in Wolfsbane. I was excited to learn more about the Searchers and Wolfsbane definitely leads up nicely to Bloodrose. There was more information on the Packs and on the Searchers that test where loyalties lie. I had a hard time trying to decide which side was in the right. I liked the scenes between Cal and Shay except when they were fighting I wanted to slap them both for being dumb. I’m team Ren and though we never saw much of him what we did has left me pissed off and I have jumped off the train. I’m still deciding where I am going to get on next. I also loved the scene at the end with the 3 girls, it was my favorite and I almost died of laughter.
The Rating:
5 out of 5
The Details:
Format: Hardcover
Dimensions: 400 Pages, 6.35 x 9.3 x 1.36 in
Published: July 26, 2011
Publisher :Philomel
ISBN - 10:0399254838
ISBN - 13:9780399254833
Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment