Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 16, 2012

Sweet Geek Etsy Store Sale!

My good friend Lesley (who made my AMAZING blog header) has an awesome Etsy store with lots of geeky clay jewelry. Harry Potter, Supernatural, Dr. Who etc. You name it she has probably has something for you. She will also do custom work when it is not conference season.

I've order tons of stuff and it's beautiful even some custom jewelry. I know she ships to Canada you can send her a message to find out if she will ship outside of US/Canada!

Here are a couple of pictures of the super cute jewelry she makes.

The Hunger Games Bracelet

SALE - The Hunger Games Charm Bracelet

Buffy Bracelet

SALE - Buffy The Vampire Slayer Charm Bracelet

Supernatural Bracelet – I ordered one of these Smile

SALE - Supernatural Charm Bracelet

The Walking Dead Bracelet

SALE - The Walking Dead Charm Bracelet

Nightmare Before Christmas

Nightmare Before Christmas Ornament

Dr. Who

Doctor Who 10th Doctor Ornament

Seriously how awesome are those bracelets? I think I want The Walking Dead bracelet. She has a ton more stuff for sale. So….

Go check out her store http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetgeek#

Happy Shopping!

Cassay Sig

1 comment: