Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


July 23, 2012

Ties to the Blood Moon Sequel Book Cover and Title Reveal!!

I am so very excited that Robin has asked me to reveal the cover and title of the 2nd book to the Ties to the Blood Moon series. You can find my review of Ties to the Blood Moon here.

Are you ready??? I don’t think you are…let me hear you scream!!!!

 

 

Okay your ready now….

Shadow of the Blood Moon 

Genevieve Labreck is back with a score to settle. Her mom has been kidnapped by Zane, hybrid and all-around monster. Rumors fly that Gen’s mom is holed away in Prague, a city recognized by humans for its serene beauty and intense culture, but Gen and Will know something humans don’t. Prague is haunted by dark, evil forces.

Can Gen and Will save her mom, or will they be too late?

Some will live, others will fall. At what price do you walk away from those you love?

EEEEP!!!! I think its beautiful!!!! I like it much better than the first novels cover. Robin should almost think of redoing the 1st novels cover to match the awesomeness of this one!

I can’t wait to read this one!!!

For a limited time Ties to the Blood Moon is FREE on Amazon.

Thanks Robin for letting me be apart of the cover reveal!

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment