Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 3, 2012

Random Giveaway Time!

So I’m in a grumpy mood because feedback on one of my papers came back and to me it seems like I need to rewrite it all! (which I’m not happy about) My mom doesn’t think that’s the case and that I’m just taking one of the comments the wrong way and should deal with it tomorrow. So that is what I am doing and to cheer myself up - I’m doing a quick giveaway!!!

The first 10 people to email me at vampsweresandcassay @ yahoo . ca

with their:

- mailing address

- a number between 1 – 210

Will receive a Fifty Shames of Earl Grey postcard with a quote from the page number provided on the back

Open to Everyone!

Good Luck!!

 

Cassay

1 comment:

  1. Glad to find your blog, and also glad you include personal stuff to it! I almost always feel the professor is wrong and I'm write, however I'm normally wrong with that assessment too.

    ReplyDelete