Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 1, 2012

Review: Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer

bloodrosecvr
Calla has always welcomed war. But now that the final battle is upon her, there’s more at stake than fighting. There’s saving Ren, even if it incurs Shay’s wrath. There’s keeping Ansel safe, even if he’s been branded a traitor. There’s proving herself as the pack’s alpha, facing unnamable horrors, and ridding the world of the Keepers’ magic once and for all. And then there’s deciding what to do when the war ends. If Calla makes it out alive, that is. In the final installment of the Nightshade trilogy, New York Times bestselling author Andrea Cremer creates a novel with twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat until its final pages. A dynamic end to this breathtaking trilogy. Excerpt and book cover from the Nightshade website.
Bloodrose had an interesting ending to the Nightshade Series. I loved all the action and the intensity of the novel but I was indifferent about the ending. I laughed and cried (lots). I enjoyed learning a bit more of the history about the Guardians, Keepers and Searchers. I also enjoyed all the scenes that included Conner. He always seemed to be the comic relief when everything is getting a little too intense for my liking and needed a good laugh. I still like Ren over Shay…I think….maybe I’m torn between the 2….But during my massage I heard wolves howling in the music and I thought of Shay? But I’m Team Ren right??? So I think I may be undecided. I don’t want to give away too much of the story but if you are a fan of the series make sure you pick up the last installment.
The Rating:
5 out of 5
The Details:

Format: Hardcover
Dimensions: 416 Pages, 6.31 x 9.29 x 1.36 in
Published: January 3, 2012
Publisher: Philomel
ISBN - 10:0399256121
ISBN - 13:9780399256127
Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment