Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


August 8, 2012

Review: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

last_sacrfice

It all comes down to now.

Murder. Love. Jealousy. And the ultimate sacrifice.
The Queen is dead and the Moroi world will never be the same. Now, with Rose awaiting wrongful execution and Lissa in a deadly struggle for the royal throne, the girls find themselves forced to rely upon enemies and to question those they thought they could trust...
But what if true freedom means sacrificing the most important thing of all?
Each other. Excerpt and book cover from Richelle’s website.

What an amazing conclusion to the series. I had no idea who killed the Queen and I was in complete shock when I found out who it was exactly. I would have never expected this person but it did make sense. Even though I am still pretty mad at Dimka - I guess I can forgive him a tiny bit.

Emotions ran high for me during this book (like all the others). I am sad that the series has ended but I’m glad that there is going to be a spin off series and I can’t wait to see where it takes certain characters.

The Rating:

5 out of 5

The Details:

Format: Hardcover
Dimensions: 496 Pages, 6.04 x 8.6 x 1.86 in
Published: December 7, 2010
Publisher: Razorbill
ISBN - 10:1595143068
ISBN - 13:9781595143068

Cassay Sig

3 comments:

  1. I'll need to read the other reviews on this before I make a decision about the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great series! Personally, I wasn't a fan of how it ended, but now I have BLOODLINES to make up for it!

    I'm happy you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was the hardest review to write because all I could think of was "ONG it's awesome" and not put in spoilers.

    ReplyDelete