Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 15, 2012

Review: Happy Birthday to You by Brain Rowe

 

"Newlyweds Cameron and Liesel Martin aren't able to celebrate their wedding bliss for long. Not only is Liesel unexpectedly pregnant... they're also facing the end of humanity!
Liesel's evil witch sister Hannah has cast a spell to make all humans on Earth age a whole year with every day. It's up to Cameron and Liesel to stop her... and save the world! Who will survive? And who will perish?
Here it is at last... the third and final epic chapter of the Birthday trilogy... Happy Birthday to You!" Excerpt and book cover from Brian’s website.

 

HBTY wraps up the Birthday series by Brain Rowe. I felt that HBTY was the best novel in the series. There was a lot of action and a lot of soul searching for both Cameron and Liesel. The ending was not what I was expecting it made me bawl my eyes out and it was extremely intense. I wasn’t sure what was going to happen or if the world was going to be saved which I liked because it was a surprise ending. Brian wrote the story through the eyes of characters that were seen throughout the series and how their last days were going. Every time that Brian focused on a character from Cameron’s or Liesel’s life the end of that chapter had me crying. If you’re going to read HBTY make sure you have a box of Kleenex beside you – you will need it.

The Rating:

4.5 out of 5

Now on sale at Amazon for $2.99!!

Cassay Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment