Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 11, 2012

Cover Real: Falling From Eternity by Megan Duncan

Hey everyone! If you know me you know I LOOOVE Megan Duncan’s novels. She is an amazing Indie author and her novels are on my auto-buy list! I have been given the opportunity to share the cover of her newest novel. I took time out of studying I know bad Cassie you can all send me a interwebs slap on the hand. But here is the cover! I hope you enjoy!

Check out my reviews:

Released
Chaos

Savor


 

Falling From Eternity-Cover

“I looked around the cemetery at the dead trees, and lonely tombstones; at the long deceased flowers and desolate landscape, and realized that maybe there really wasn’t anything more than this.

You live and then you die. My immortality wasn’t some gift to make a difference in the world, or to give me time to find purpose in life, but simply a curse. A curse to wander around in a stagnant void.

I could be nothing more than what I was, a creature of nightmare. My existence had no meaning, no point. I lived only to feed, to gorge myself on blood and satisfy my every desire no matter how dark or cruel.

That was what I was, and trying to change that was… useless.”


So are you all super excited???

Cassay Sig

1 comment:

  1. This is a really great cover. I like everything but her hair, the way it is flowing just looks really weird to me. But I really like the font treatment and the colors. Thanks for sharing, Cassay!

    ReplyDelete