Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


December 7, 2012

3rd Annual Holiday #Readathon!!!








Why hello my fellow Holiday Readathoners (totally made that word up haha). Once again I am participating in the Holiday Readathon that started one blistery night 3 years ago. I have never been successful is any attempts :(. Something always comes up that makes it so that I am not able to read as much as I would like. For example this Saturday is a write off I have a hair appointment then a birthday party and then a Christmas party. So not much reading will be happening.

I plan on finishing BEFORE I WAKE by Rachel Vincent. If I reach this goal it will be a success! I'm also taking the weekend for myself. Its the first weekend I don't have to worry about school or tests! YAHOO!!! I'm hoping to get some reviews written while I am on Christmas holidays and getting some e-books read that I accepted for review but haven't had a chance to get to. 

This year I am also doing a mini-challenge for the Holiday Readathon!!

My Mini-Challenge is 2 questions that you must answer in the comments in order to win my prize pack! You also must be over the age of 13 and participating in the Holiday Readathon (you can sign up here). This giveaway is also International!!!

Questions:

What is your favorite holiday movie? 
Mine is A Year Without A Santa Claus - the claymation version not the real life crap they made a few years ago.

and

Which fictional character (TV/Movie/Novel) would you like to be your "Santa Baby"? (When I think of the song I think of who would your sexy Santa be)

My pick Dean Winchester from the TV Show Supernatural. He is my one true love of the fictional world.

Prizes:

1 *signed* paperback of RELEASED by Megan Duncan & $10.00 CDN to Book Depository. 



Here is a little bit about RELEASED and you can check out my review here:

After a demon apocalypse kills their parents and everyone they know, 17-year old Abby Phillips, her brother, Carter, and friend, Max flee their home to travel through what has become the wastelands of America. When radio transmissions of a resistance offering shelter and safety cease, Abby is tempted to give up.  Struggling to overcome life-threatening obstacles in their dangerous journey, Abby and her companions quickly discover there are much worse things lurking in the dark than they could have ever imagined.

This is one of my favorite novels! I hope you enjoy it.

Below is the Rafflecopter giveaway form but remember to leave a comment with your answers!

Good Luck, happy reading and Merry Christmas!!!


22 comments:

  1. My favorite Christmas movie is Santa Clause is Coming to Town. I would pick Damon from The Vampire Diaries to be my Santa Baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that movie!! I was thinking Damon at first because VD was on the brain but then I remembered Dean :)

      Delete
  2. You are my twin! I love The year without a Santa Claus!


    Hallmark has heat and snow mizer ornaments!

    My Santa baby would half to be Stephen from Arrow ! I love the tv show and he is such a cool twitter personality ! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yahoo!!! Most people have never heard I it before I always have to tell ppl about it!

      I totally bought the ornament!

      I haven't seen arrow yet. I have tooooo many shows to watch haha.

      Delete
  3. You are my twin! I love The year without a Santa Claus!


    Hallmark has heat and snow mizer ornaments!

    My Santa baby would half to be Stephen from Arrow ! I love the tv show and he is such a cool twitter personality ! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my twin! I love The year without a Santa Claus!


    Hallmark has heat and snow mizer ornaments!

    My Santa baby would half to be Stephen from Arrow ! I love the tv show and he is such a cool twitter personality ! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite Christmas movie is National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I would pick actress and TV host Kinga Phillips to be my Santa baby. After watching Legend Quest, I love her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one movie I have never ever seen.

      Delete
  6. My favourite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation. I watch it every year and it still makes me laugh every time.

    My Santa Baby would be any character Jensen Ackles has ever played. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite Christmas movie is still A Muppet Christmas Carol. We watch it every year when we put up the tree. Santa baby . . . that's harder. Since the holiday season makes me nostalgic, I'll go with Nat from The Witch of Blackbird Pond. I think he was my first fictional crush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that novel before I shall check it out.

      Delete
    2. Old children's novel by Elizabeth George Speare- it won the Newbery Medal in 1959.

      Delete
  8. Love Actually and White Christmas are tied for first for me.

    And Santa Baby would be....Channing Tatum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Channing Tatum the man I don't know why girls like him. Haha chop off his head and I like him :P

      Delete
  9. A Muppet Christmas Carol and Home Alone 1 are my favorite Christmas movies.

    I don't know because I just don't think of any fictional characters like that... If I must choose, I'd choose to hang out with Four (maybe learn how to throw knives).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gasp how do you not think of Fictional characters that way?!?!?!? You must have much more willpower than me to not get massive crushes! Haha I would love to hang out with Four.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite holiday movie is the made for tv movie Ebbie with Susan Lucci. It is a version on A Christmas Carol and she plays Elizabeth Scrooge. I watch it every year.

    And I would say Nathan Fillion as Mal Reynolds (Capt. Tightpants lol) from Firefly. Or Jason Segel's character Nick from Freaks and Geeks. I would also take either Spike or Angel from Buffy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an interesting verison of A Christmas Carol. I will have to tell my mom about it :)

      Delete
  12. Fave movie is White Christmas, hands done. I watch it even in the summer when I need to smile!

    And hands down my Santa Baby would be Angel from Buffy/Angel. Love a man who can crinkle his eyebrows and still look hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love vampires I have never ever seen an episode of Buffy.....I shouldn't call myself a vampire fan should I?

      Delete