So I am combining our birthday’s together and having a giveaway! yay!
I’m also going share some “interesting” facts about me and Canada.
Interesting Facts of Cassay:
- Cassay is a nickname a friend gave me in grade 5
- I have recently taken up golfing
- I am in LOVE with Alcide
- I have an addiction to movies (from True Blood/Sookie Series) and tv series
- Kelley Armstrong and Ted Dekker own their own shelves on my book case
Interesting Facts of Canada:
- Canadians consume more mac and cheese than any other nation
- Mail hasn’t been delivered on Saturday for over 35 years
These 2 facts were found from http://www.canadiangeographic.ca/kids/fun-facts/default.asp
- Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world at 151,600 miles
- The West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton, Alberta, was once the world's largest shopping mall. It now ranks fifth, but it still contains the world's largest indoor amusement park (I go to this mall regularly)
These 2 facts were found from http://facts.randomhistory.com/2009/01/15_canada.html
Feel free to check out both sites for more interesting facts about Canada!
Now the giveaway!
I am giving away 1 *signed* copy of Waking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong to a lucky Canadian resident!
(disclosure: I will try to get it personalized for you as well I will be seeing Kelley in August and September)
I will also be giving away:
- 1 e-book copy of Don’t Call Me Angel by Alicia Wright Brewster
- 1 e-book copy of The Soul’s Mark: FOUND by Ashley Stoyanoff (Cdn author)
This contest is open internationally.
Yep 2 contests – One exclusively for my Canadian friends and one that includes my international friends!
- Leave a comment with an interesting fact about yourself or just say Hi and Happy Birthday.
- State if you would like to be included in the Cdn and/or Intl contest
- Must be 13 years or older to enter
- Leave your email address so I may contact you if you win.
- Contest Ends July 2, 2012 at Midnight MST