This month I had to cut back on the amount of books I sent out so I sent out:
Vampire Academy to Harpreet – I hope you enjoy!!!
and I received
Mirage from @Luvdaylilies Thank you!!!
Here are the RAK rules from Book Soulmates:
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
Timepiece by Myra McEntire
Crossed by Ally Condie (HC please)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev (hardcover to match the others)
Dead to You by Lisa McMann
Spider's Revenge by Jennifer Estep
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Fault in our Stars by John Green
Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers (US cover)
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent (US/Cdn cover)
The Legacy of Tril: Soulbound by Heather Brewer
Just for Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Fated by Alyson Noel
Wake by Amanda Hocking
Loss (Riders of the Apocalypse) by Jackie Morse Kessler
Black Heart by Holly Black
Happy August Everyone!!!