So I have been meaning to write up my January wrap-up post to keep you all updated on my hectic life atm and it seems that time is flying past me and I can’t seem to keep up with it.
I seriously can’t believe its the middle of February! Eek!
Here is the cliff notes of what happened in January:
- We took my engagement ring in to get resized and when it was returned to me the jeweler took 3 GIANT chunks out of it!!!! Seriously and then when we went to take it back she wouldn’t acknowledge their screw up. We asked them to redo it and when we went back to check still not done properly. SO now it is going back to the designer to get back to their standards….2 weeks from now I will get my ring back :( I feel lost without it. Specially seeing I’ve been waiting 4 years for it! I wants it back.
- We got our possession date for our Condo at the end on January. We move Feb 22!!!! That’s in less than 2 weeks! So as you can probably guess I’ve been packing.
- We bought our very first piece of furniture. A chocolate brown 3 piece leather set. Pics to come!
- Wedding planning. When will it ever end! I am honestly done with wedding planning! But the good news is we have booked our ceremony venue, reception venue, photographer, bought all the flowers for decorations and bouquets and I finally found my dress. I am not a dress person I hate them so much. I never did have a “moment” like they show on TV or the movies. Everything looks pretty and I like it but no moments. My family and friends had those moments for me. I love the dress I bought its everything that we liked from previous dresses all into one dress. I’m glad to be done dress shopping. I honestly was not having fun doing it at all. I was starting to feel overwhelmed by feeling underwhelmed. So remember ladies not everyone has a moment like TV/movies! They trick you! Oh and I think we are already over budget….Ooops!
- We did engagement photos this weekend my wonderful Maid of Honor took the photos for us. I will post some as soon as I have them.
Anyways so that as been my life lately work, packing and wedding planning. I think I have read a whopping 3 books so far this year :(.
- Men of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong
- Hidden by Kelley Armstrong
- Fat Vampire by Adam Rex (Review)
Currently, I am working on Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick….its going slowly…..doesn’t help I’m working through my lunch breaks to make up some hours for when we move.
How was your January and how is your Feb going?
Oh and I’m looking to hire (for free) someone to keep me in the loop on the Books to Movies casting news! I somehow missed the Vampire Academy announcement.