Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


March 16, 2013

3rd Annual Break Cassay Out of Tax Jail! Sign-Up!

It’s that time of year again. TAX SEASON!!! *cue creepy scary music*

So I definitely wanted to have this sign-up post posted by the 1st….yeah that so did not happen! Moving has kept me on my toes. I think today was the longest I have stayed home for more than an hour…we moved in on Feb 22. Every days its going out to get something or doing something else which leaves like no computer or reading time. But its better late than never right? Right.

What is “Break Cassay Out of Tax Jail”? It is an annual event I started 3 years ago to help keep my blog active in April (this was during the time I actually had time to blog but that's besides the point.) I decided to keep doing it because each year seems to get better and better response and its my little baby so I still plan it even though I’m a bad blogger.

What to expect out of “Break Cassay Out of Tax Jail” guest posts mostly. This year I am having an “Alberta” theme. I am looking for bloggers and authors from Alberta to participate.

Also, there is a giveaway……where you will win a copy of Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (this is another tradition – the giveaway ALWAYS includes Cassandra’s newest release as it usually comes out in May but this year its March but I’m still going to give a copy away) as well as anything else I may decide to add into the prize bucket.

If you want to submit a guest post or excerpt of your novel please email me at vampsweresandcassay @ yahoo . ca

Here are the “rules” I have for posts
- There really isn't any its pretty much free range.
- I need your post no later than March 31. I want to have everything scheduled by April 1 at the latest.
- Send me the date you want your post to go up on.
- You can talk about whatever you want. I don't discriminate :) Whether it be movies, TV, books, writing habits etc. Just make it at least 100 words.
- If you want to have a giveaway for your post great if you don't that's cool. You don't have to and I don't want you to feel like you must.

Not many rules just deadlines :)

Thanks in advance to everyone who wants to join in on the tax fun! HAHAHA like tax is fun.

Cassay Sig

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this! I'll start brainstorming on a topic. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome thanks for doing a post :)

      Delete
  2. Do you have a link to last year's guest posts? I need some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the 1st year (It's April Posts I think there is about 3 or so)
      http://vampsweresandcassay.blogspot.ca/2011_04_01_archive.html

      Here is last years: http://vampsweresandcassay.blogspot.ca/search/label/2nd%20Annual%20Tax%20Event

      Delete
  3. What are you talkin' about....I LOVE doing my taxes!! Honestly lol. I'm weird. But great idea for your blog! (Also, I'm horrible at writing guest posts....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like doing taxes as well so we can be weird together lol. I know sooo many people that hate doing them. I think I'm horrible at writing them as well so I just wing it hehe

      Delete