Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


April 4, 2013

3rd Annual Break Cassay Out of Tax Jail Kick Off!

I know, I know I am 4 days late with this kick off post! I not quite in jail yet but it is definitely coming. Let’s just say we are 4 days in and I am ready to strangle someone….yeah its that bad atm. So its going to be a loooong month. I’m happy that I get to share some amazing local bloggers and author with you this month.

And always there will be a giveaways! This year it’s a little smaller because I just didn’t have the time to market the event to authors and such but we have a book launch and you get to know some of my new friends a little bit better :)

What can you win? Well on the 13th you can win a e-book of the book that will be launching that day (I’m going to keep you in suspense I won’t tell you what it is until the 13th :P AND

A Copy of Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare!!! and a Copy of The Rising by Kelley Armstrong (because we all know Kelley is my fave!). I will also go through the swag stash I found while moving and give you an envelope full :)

Rules:

- Must be over the age of 13, open international as long as Book Depostiory ships to your country

- Must comment of ALL of the blog post this month (they post on the Saturday)

- Do what Rafflecopter tells you.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Cassay Sig

14 comments:

  1. I am actually behind on my taxes *gulp*. But I plan to get all caught up this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You still have 25 days to get it done.

      Delete
  2. I actually don't have to file bc I don't work ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are one of those people ;P

      Delete
  3. This contest looks awesome, thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome :) Make sure to comment all all 4 posts!

      Delete
  4. Taxes were filed in February! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished my taxes on the last day possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you take them in or do them yourself? I dislike the late people lol they make me stay late at work haha

      Delete
    2. I do them myself! I won a contest, and the sponsor never sent me the proper tax paperwork, so I kept putting off doing my taxes while I bugged the sponsor repeatedly. Eventually I realized that I had to suck it up, do the best I could, and hope it doesn't result in an audit. :P

      Delete
  6. I finished my taxes on the last day possible!

    ReplyDelete