Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


October 3, 2013

Update: Wedding, Expo and All Around Craziness!

I’m taking the time out of the crazy that is October to update everyone on the craziness that is my life at the moment. Currently, we are 8 days away from the wedding. Yep in 8 days I will be a Mrs. instead of a Miss. This is crazy and I can’t believe it is coming soo freaking soon. I seriously don’t feel ready. Among all the stress with the wedding and people annoying me I recently got sick Confused smile.

One good thing has come out of the last few weeks. Last weekend I spent my last “free" weekend as I like to call it at the Edmonton Expo. I got to meet Lori and Tyreese from The Walking Dead. The actress who plays Lori is super nice and the actor that plays Tyreese brought  Hammer for the picture yep a hammer how freaking cool? I also took pictures of Karl Urban, Jon Heder, Robert Englund, Christopher Lloyd and Joe Flannigan who I almost brushed shoulders with when he was walking through the vendor area.

I have a lot of wedding stuff I need to do this coming week. Thankfully I am off of work. I am threatening everyone that I will build a reading fort and put a sign up that says “LEAVE ME ALONE I AM READING”. If I do I will make sure I post a picture.

Here is a sneak peek of the pictures of me with TWD cast:

496825-789V

 

532449-K11G

I will be going offline from Oct 14 – 18, We are heading on a mini honeymoon and I am leaving my phone behind.

But I just wanted to give you all a heads up to not worry about me when you don’t see me on Twitter or Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your wedding!!! :) I'm so excited for you! And that's nice you're leaving your phone behind ... no point when you'd rack up the charges using it anyway! It's nice to go offline.

    The Expo looks awesome! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAY! Congratulations on getting married Cassie! :D

    ReplyDelete