Notice:


As of June 9, 2012 I will no longer be accepting e-books for review. This is due to the overwhelming
demand of reviews, work and night classes taking up a lot of my spare time. It
is taking me several months to read and post reviews therefore until “my to be
reviewed list” is smaller I will no longer accept any more e-books for review.
I am extremely sorry.


November 25, 2013

Now Available! Zane by Joann I Martin Sowles

Now Available!!
Companion to Tainted Blood —
Available Nov. 25th, 2013
Zane Book Cover
Being chosen as one of the Fallen is an honor amongst the angels. Yet, it was an honor Zane had not wished for.
On Laney’s nineteenth birthday, Zane fell with the mission to keep her safe, but he was never given that opportunity...
In this Brookehaven Vampires novella, you will step into the mind of Laney’s guardian angel, get a glimpse of his life before the fall, and see what our world looks like from his point of view.
This story is to be read AFTER Tainted Blood.
All excerpts and book covers are from Joann’s website

Where to buy:




Enjoy!

Cassay

No comments:

Post a Comment