It’s that time of year again. TAX SEASON!!! *cue creepy scary music*
So I definitely wanted to have this sign-up post posted by the 1st….yeah that so did not happen! Moving has kept me on my toes. I think today was the longest I have stayed home for more than an hour…we moved in on Feb 22. Every days its going out to get something or doing something else which leaves like no computer or reading time. But its better late than never right? Right.
What is “Break Cassay Out of Tax Jail”? It is an annual event I started 3 years ago to help keep my blog active in April (this was during the time I actually had time to blog but that's besides the point.) I decided to keep doing it because each year seems to get better and better response and its my little baby so I still plan it even though I’m a bad blogger.
What to expect out of “Break Cassay Out of Tax Jail” guest posts mostly. This year I am having an “Alberta” theme. I am looking for bloggers and authors from Alberta to participate.
Also, there is a giveaway……where you will win a copy of Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare (this is another tradition – the giveaway ALWAYS includes Cassandra’s newest release as it usually comes out in May but this year its March but I’m still going to give a copy away) as well as anything else I may decide to add into the prize bucket.
If you want to submit a guest post or excerpt of your novel please email me at vampsweresandcassay @ yahoo . ca
Here are the “rules” I have for posts
- There really isn't any its pretty much free range.
- I need your post no later than March 31. I want to have everything scheduled by April 1 at the latest.
- Send me the date you want your post to go up on.
- You can talk about whatever you want. I don't discriminate Whether it be movies, TV, books, writing habits etc. Just make it at least 100 words.
- If you want to have a giveaway for your post great if you don't that's cool. You don't have to and I don't want you to feel like you must.
Not many rules just deadlines :)
Thanks in advance to everyone who wants to join in on the tax fun! HAHAHA like tax is fun.